Operation of Food and Beverage Department
- The training programme intends to meet the needs of employees in the Department of Food and Drink. For the design of the programme, the Professional Qualification Standards, which have been prepared by the competent departments of HRDA in cooperation with the social partners and experts of the profession, have been used.
AIM OF THE SEMINAR
- The aim of the program is to provide knowledge, develop skills and skills with the aim of employees in the Department of Food and Drink in Hotels and Restaurants to become more productive. In addition, the aim is to offer high quality service, to view a positive picture of the hotel/restaurant, the quality in the service offered and the maintenance of a competitive advantage
OBJECTIVE OF THE SEMINAR
- Get acquainted with the various food systems.
- Planning and organizing the activities of the Food and Beverage Department.
- Describe functional kitchens and restaurants.
- Identify the potential risks to food hygiene at various stages of production.
- Identify and evaluate trends in the Hotel and Food Industry.
- Organize and display food and beverages outside the hotel.
LANGUAGE: Greek and English
DURATION OF TRAINING: 16 hours
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
APPLICATION AREA: Stamatia Hotel, Ayia Napa
DATE/HOURS: ......................... 2020, Tuesday 08:30 – 18:00, Wednesday 08:30 – 18:00
DESCRIPTION OF INFRASTRUCTURE
- For the theoretical part: room capacity ... tables, chairs, table, etc.(short description of the space). For the practical part: properly landscaped restaurant area with necessary equipment
- Notes, electronic media (video, projector and power-point presentations) flip chart, projection cloth, etc.
DESCRIPTION OF CANDIDATES FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Department of Trophies and Beverages (e-mails)
- Lecture, contracting, role-playing, teamwork, practical work
- Practical Exercises, Teamwork, Questionnaire
DATA MONITORING SYSTEM:
- Proposed Presentation of the Human Resources Development Authority
CERTIFICATION OF TRAINING:
- A certificate of participation is awarded with a successful termination of the programme
DESCRIPTION AND EVIDENCE PROPOSED TRAINER: Dr. Kefalas Sotiris